Friday, March 6, 2009

MSDN magazine and Unity

οἶδα οὐκ εἰδώς, oída ouk eidós!

Thank you wikipedia for helping me with my greek. In the last few weeks, I learned so much while considering this and that for the new architecture; my programming-knowledge seems to duplicate with every line I read. Was I completely dazzled all the time?

Well, I'm reading the MSDN magazine now (in fact, I'm trying to manage to read a tiny part of it) to keep me up to date at least with the MS-world. By the way, in the february-issue, there is a great article about MVVM by Josh Smith.

One cool new think I learned is IoC of famous Martin Fowler. So I looked at Unity, a relatively new dependency injection container. Imho a great way for spreading logging and parts of our MCC_Aufzeichnung. Works fine with MVVM as Jason Dolinger demonstrates. This video was kind of an eye-opener in the matter of WPF for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment